Premium Dedicated Servers — USA
ASPnix Dedicated Servers give freedom, software flexibility and security not present with shared hosting as well as greater level of site traffic management and scalability. All of our servers come with pre-installed version of Windows Server operating system and hardware configurations made to suit your needs. A dedicated managed server is ideal for anyone who runs a high-traffic website, database-intense applications or needs to make custom installations or configurations changes to the server hardware. All our Dedicated Servers support Microsoft Hyper-V virtualization and other virtual platforms. ASPnix Dedicated Servers are high-end class from industry leaders in server hardware such as Intel, Supermicro and others.
|Processor||Intel Xeon – E3-1265L @ 2.5GHz||Intel Xeon – E3-1265L @ 2.5GHz||Intel Xeon – E3-1265L @ 2.5GHz||Intel Xeon – E3-1265L @ 2.5GHz|
|Memory||8 GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz||16 GB DDR3@ 1600MHz||24 GB DDR3@ 1600MHz||32 GB DDR3@ 1600MHz|
|Hard Drives3||2×500 GB SATA H-RAID1||2×1000 GB SATA H-RAID1||4×1000 GB SATA H-RAID10||4×1000 GB SATA H-RAID10|
ASPnix will install any Operating System that you’d like. Some of the most popular OS that our customers use:
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (Includes the SmarterTools Bundle)
- RedHat Enterprise Linux
- SUSE Enterprise Linux
Note: Due to the large amounts of RAM that our servers come with, we install only 64 bit OS versions. Service and Features with all dedicated servers include:
- 2-hour Emergency Response
- Free Internal Traffic
- Unlimited IP Addresses2
- Root/Admin Full Access
- Forward/Reverse DNS
- Remote Power Control
1. We do not charge fees for overage. If you exceed 10TB in one month, we’ll restrict the connection speed to 10Mbps. Full link can be optionally restored if you commit to pay $15/TB.
2. IP Addresses can be provided as many as needed if ARIN Justification is met. Setup Fees Apply.
3. Solid-State Drives are available on request – please contact our sales department for more information.